Saturday, August 7, 2010

DAY 4

Today we were docked in Eidfjord. I didn’t get a chance to get off but some of my colleagues did and they said they went swimming and played some beach volleyball someplace nearby. The water must have been ice cold but they said it was refreshing.


Tonight was Italian Buffet in the Conservatory and I think it is always the best buffet of the cruise. There are lots of good choices like lasagna, tortellini, fettuccini alfredo, good bread, good cheese, and other things. I joined a few deck officers for dinner and we proceeded to stuff our faces full of food. For dessert I had the tiramisu, which was actually subpar but still pretty good.

After dinner I went down to the wardroom to set up the Wii Nintendo console of Wii Night. When it was all ready to go four of us started playing Mario Kart. We had the steering wheels so it made it a bit more realistic. The people that had never played before absolutely reeked and it took forever for some of them to finish, but it was hilarious watching them try to navigate around the courses swerving and crashing every two seconds. It was all for fun and fun for all.

I called it an early night and escaped after a few games off to my cabin and then to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment