Saturday, September 4, 2010

DAY 27

Another turnaround day was came and went and it turned out to be a very busy day. All hope of getting off and going into Southampton was dashed when the engine 2ETO asked for my help to fit a new motor controller for the feed pump to the oily water separator, aka COW (centrifugal oil-water separator).


I literally spent all day on it, and I was lucky enough to not get called to fix a crew lift even with all of the baggage and stores operations going on.

Being it a turnaround day you could probably guess where I went for dinner. Up to the pub dinner in the wardroom is the answer and the usual fare of Indian and british food was to be had. A few of the new joiners came up and most of them I knew already from before.

I called it an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment